Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Time to Paint

It's been a wonderful 2 weeks with family from out of town. But, it's time to get back to painting!!!! Right before they arrived, I started a new painting, however my studio and guest bedroom are one-in-the-same so painting stopped. I found time for sketches for upcoming paintings, all the while the watercolor I started has been calling my name.

Our visitors had a 12 hour drive when they left us Monday morning and we had things that needed to be done, in between travel progress calls. By Monday late afternoon, things had slowed down and something started calling my name again. PAINTING has begun and family is now home safe. Teasing has begun, my husband said he could hear the painting calling my name and wondered how long it would take for me to start.

I have spent the day catching up on emails, housework and my PAINTING!! While waiting for the large areas to dry, new paper has been stretched for my next 2 paintings. The sketches I worked over the past 2 weeks will become paintings now. I will be painting a new palm similar to Sunlit and I'm still trying to decide on the 2nd one, but the paper is ready!!!!

1 comment: