Saturday, April 3, 2010


I have been busy in my studio, with watercolors! I put them down several years ago, frustrated and agrivated. At the time I was working 40 plus hours a week and couldn't invest the time I needed into them.
I took an online class, found that some of my supplies were the biggest
cause of my frustrations. With the supply issue under control, a better understanding of the medium and more time to invest in painting. I have been busy, painting and playing with this "new" venture.
When the painting and learning slow down, I will post more. I hope to have more photos of some paintings to show soon.
The Bird of Paridise was my class picture, the Hybiscus Flower is one that I have tried many times in the past, They NEVER turned out like this!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment