Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

To all my friends, family and artsy friends I would like to wish you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am thankful for all of you, my wonderful family, my great friends and every day I have to be creative! God Bless and Happy Thanksgiving!

I have been working on my Christmas Cards and projects trying to get them finished. With little time to finish my latest large watercolor. I hope to have all my Christmas painting done within the next 2 weeks, because I have 2 more that I really want to start on. I have so many sketches and projects lined up that I will be busy and can't wait to post my progress.

The Christmas Show is coming up on December 11th, at Folly Beach. I will post my Christmas projects for sale soon and the link to where they can be purchased. I hope to post the watercolor I just finished with in the next week, so be on the watch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment